Who We Are:
Housing Solutions is the lead agency for the Tulsa County HUD funded Continuum of Care (CoC). Housing Solutions is a non-profit organization dedicated to building systems that make homelessness rare, brief and non-recurring in Tulsa, OK.
Landlord-Tenant Resource Center (LTRC)
LTRC: Aims to make homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring by helping those facing housing instability or threat of eviction.
- Tulsa county has the 11th highest eviction rate in the country.
- As of July 2021, Tulsa was at 97% occupancy rate.
- If you are evicted, it is extremely difficult to find a new unit to rent.
- LTRC runs The Social Services HUB
- Rental Assistance
- Renter’s Rights & Responsibilities
- Pro Bono Lawyer Referrals
- Early Settlement Mediation
- Financial Empowerment
- Referrals to other needed services through UniteUs
Fair Housing Issues
The Fair Housing Act prohibits (but is not limited to) discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, and sexual harassment), familial status, and disability
If you have any issues with Fair Housing and need to speak to a Lawyer, Legal Aid Services of OK is available at The Oklahoma Center for Equality on Wednesdays from 12-6pm
Further Fair Housing information can be found via our Linktr.ee www.linktr.ee/LTRCTulsa